9/3/14

Honors English 11 - Sept. 8-12

Monday - Close Reading Notebook and Strategies Explained; Intro. to The Crucible
HOMEWORK - Read and take notes on p. 1234-1237 of The Crucible; Rough Draft of Narrative Essay Due Wednesday

Tuesday - Pages 1234-1237 of The Crucible Discussed; Continue reading/discussing Act I
HOMEWORK - Read and take notes to p. 1245 (if not finished in class); Rough Draft of Narrative Essay Due Wednesday

Wednesday - Peer Review Session for Narrative Essay; Vocab. List #1 Reviewed
HOMEWORK - Vocab. Test #1 Tomorrow; Final Copy of Narrative Essay Due Friday

Thursday - Vocab. Test #1; List #2 Distributed; Discussion of Act I (to p. 1245)
HOMEWORK - Read and take notes up to p. 1255 of Act I; Narrative Final Copy Due Tomorrow; Vocab. Definitions #2 Due Tuesday

Friday - Discuss to p. 1255 of Act I
HOMEWORK - Finish reading and taking notes on Act I for Monday; Vocab. Definitions Due Tuesday